Friday, July 20, 2012

I NEED a Summer Hairstyle!!

It's like a billion degrees here. Ok, maybe not that hot. But we've been well into the triple digits for weeks!! And boy, I'm sick of it!! People I know that we live in the desert. But even I get sick of these hot temps!!

I've been doing a ton of work on our home lately. And trying to help my sisters out with their ninitos. That means, lots of running around. And well, it's hot! I've got long hair. With these temps, it's the worst combo ever!!

My hair usually starts out down. With a little curl at the ends. By 10am, it's up in a clip. By noon, it's in some sort of knot or bun. On top of my head. And I'm still sweating. Ugh!! Not to mention, it's not the best looking 'do.

I needed some help. A lot of help really. My "go-to" beauty girl, is gone. What's a girl to do? Head to Pinterest of course!! I needed something stylish, simple enough for me to do, and something that is heat friendly.


My hair is about this long. Except it's dark. As in black. My natural color. I don't think my hair will look as cute as this. But I'm willing to try it out.

Now the question is, do I have enough skills to pull this off? I can make a ponytail, I can braid, I can tease my hair. Never thought about putting them altogether. But I'm going to give it a try. What's the worst that can happen?

No comments: