Monday, October 8, 2012

Feels Like Fall

The weather is finally cooling down. Finally!! And staying cool. We had a few "Fall weather teasers" in September. Then the temps went back up. And I wanted to cry. But now, it's pretty official. Fall is here. And here to stay!!

That means sweaters, scarves, boots, and maybe a jacket. :) It also means long walks with my hubby. On crunchy leaves. That have turned beautiful colors. Crisp mornings. Started with warm cups of coffee. And tons of pumpkins. Don't you just love Fall? I do!!

I started decorating our home. Over the weekend. With some adorable bits and pieces. That I found at Target and the Dollar Tree. Love!! And now, I'm just looking for some "fashion inspiration." I'm thinking tons of layers. And warm, luscious colors!!


I found this little treat on Pinterest. I know!! But it's my "go-to" for everything!! Back to this outfit. Please tell me you love it. Because I do!! I've got leggings and a similar scarf. I happened to see some similar legwarmers, and boots at Payless recently. Looks like I'm going to have to make a trip back there. ;) Oh, and I guess I need to go shopping. You know, for a sweater and clutch.

I have 2 of the 6 major pieces. I know, that's not a lot. But it's a start. And all these pieces can be mixed with stuff I already have. To make even more outfits. Between, I just adore this outfit. And well, it's my treat to myself. For Fall. :)

No comments: