Friday, December 7, 2012

Funfetti What??

Earlier this week, my friend Jelly's little girl, celebrated her 2nd birthday. There was no big party or anything. Not until this weekend. Because the guys were in Texas working, last week. But on Tuesday night, Mems and Chiquitita (Baby Jelly's godparents) had a little "celebration dinner."

Of course, the usual suspects were there. All of us, delicious Mexican food, a delish birthday cake and cupcakes, and tons of ninitos. It was so much fun!! Completely colorful. Which is totally Jose and Jelly's style. :) And I love it!!

One of the "treats" that they had, was this "Funfetti Dip." OK, let's back up a bit here. Months ago, I pinned a bunch of funfetti pins. They just sounded good at the time. Maybe because, I just wanted some cake. :) Now I'll be real here, I never went back to look at them. Ever!! But Chiquitita saw them.

I'm not 100% sure who made this dip. If it was Chiquitita or Jelly, but darn, it was delicious!! And it has me wondering, why in the heck, have I not looked into this? They told me, that it was a pin, that I had pinned. Now I want to go search out my boards again. :)


Oh, there was quite a bit of this yumminess. And I'm not even embarrassed to say it, but I ate 2 bowls!! With animal crackers, graham crackers, and some fruit. I might have skipped out on the delish tacos, just to eat this goodness. ;)

I got the recipe, and I'm 100% positive, I'm probably going to gain 20lbs in the next month!! I better only buy enough ingredients, to make this once. Because this can be a serious problem for me. Oh, and silently, I'm hoping that there's some more of this, at Baby Jelly's birthday party. :)

No comments: