Saturday, September 15, 2012

One More Day.....

One more day. Just one more day!! I'm so super excited. I can barely contain myself. :) Tonight the mariachi is playing a HUGE concert. I'm so excited about that. My abuelito can't wait to hear and see the group. For almost 2 weeks, it's all he could talk about. Seeing Ignacio on stage. It just makes my heart smile.

Today is also Miss Mariella's birthday!! Yay!! She's 4 years old. We're all going to a fun breakfast for her. It must be so odd to celebrate your birthday, in the middle of this conference. But she's loving all of it!! And she gets to dance her little heart out tonight.

I don't know what I'm most excited for. The concert tonight. Where we get to see all our friends play and sing. And their little ones dancing. The fact that my abuelito is so happy about this week. The concert. The wedding. This trip. Or our wedding. I'm just overflowing with emotions right now.

That might be, why I cried just minutes ago. I was doing a quick search on Pinterest. While Ignacio is showering. And I came across this picture.....


There is a lot that we're not having at our wedding. But this picture, I want one just like it!! It's so sweet. And perfect. Oh, I just can't wait!! My last 24 hours as a single, are going to be fun. But honestly, I can't wait to be married to my best friend.

No comments: