Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dancing Away My Troubles :)

Is there a song that you just love? One that instantly puts you into a good mood. I have one!! That song for me, is Little Big Town's Pontoon.

The first time I heard it, I was dancing away. In my car!! Yes, I know. But I will not apologize. It's a good song. Totally reminds me of summertime. And good times!!



The last few days, have had me a bit stressed out. I've eaten so many carbs. You'd think I was an athlete or something. No lie!! Sweets, they don't have a chance around me!! Is anyone else like that? You eat your stress away.

Then this morning, I got in my car. To make the commute across town. My favorite song came on. Suddenly, I was dancing around. Forgetting about all my worries. It hit me like a ton of bricks. "Girl, put the food down. Turn the radio up. And dance out some of that stress!" I didn't even mind that I was in traffic for 45 minutes. :)

If you excuse me, I'm going to turn up my radio. Maybe tackle my closet. Definitely dance around the house. I NEED to enjoy my last few days of summer!!

No comments: