Monday, October 1, 2012

Tastes Like Fall :)

I've said this a million times, I'm not a cook. Not a good one anyways. I try. And try hard. But I think this is going to be a long process. But I'm trying. And if you've noticed lately, in my "Favorite Blog List," I've added a ton of cooking blogs. I need some help. And a little inspiration.

While searching through Cooking Classy, I noticed this simple little dip. And it sounded delish!! Did I mention, easy peasy. Yes, it's something that I could definitely handle. :) Now just look at how yummy this picture is!!


I've also mentioned a few hundred times, that we meet our "Mariachi Family," every Tuesday and Thursday. There are only a handful of us, that live here. In the "big city." Everyone else, lives about 45 minutes away. And our church, is actually about an hour from our home. But it's a nice little deal, that we have going on. Church, great friends, and a yummy dinner. :)

Mems always, and I mean ALWAYS, cooks dinner for us. And it's always so yummy! We leave with bellies full. And hearts overflowing. :) And while Mems does all the cooking, all the time, others bring treats too. Chiquitita is well known for her cupcakes. They are little bites of Heaven!! Oh my!!

I've decided to try and contribute something this week. I'm going to make a double batch of this pumpkin pie dip. For tomorrow. I might even make some on Wednesday. We're having a family dinner at my abuelitos' house. Yay, this is the first time, that I feel really confident about something I've made. Even if it's a simple recipe.

No comments: