Monday, January 9, 2012

Who Would Have Thought??

I've been thinking of all the possibilities for our wedding. Honestly, I've been spending so many hours on Pinterest!! Just looking at all the possibilities. The ideas on there, just make me smile.

I probably should join Pinterest. That way I can make a wedding board. But that seems so premature at the moment. Being that we're still over a year, away from getting married. I do like to look around on there. Collecting a few ideas. I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but Ignacio and I set a date. April 27, 2013. :)

We're going to really start planning in the Fall. Until then, we're saving our pennies. Who knew that weddings were so expensive?? Wow!! The one thing we are going to do, is look at venues. There are so many possibilities. And I really want to get married outside.

Since we live in the southwest, it has to be a spring or fall wedding. It's just too hot in the summer!! That's why we picked spring. We've already met with our priest. And started our pre-cana sessions. It's a little early. As in we should start 6 months, before the wedding. But we feel like it's a good thing to start. You know, get us talking about the important issues.

Don't get me wrong. I've been buying bridal magazines. In fact, Ignacio had been planning our engagement for a while. Because my first issues of bridal magazines, showed up days after our engagement. :) He's a sweetheart!! And I've been spending hours and hours on Pinterest. Other than our wedding date, we've picked the wedding colors. :)


Thank you Pinterest!! That's where I found this picture. My favorite color is red. But I NEVER thought of purple. Don't you think they were made for each other? I do!! I'm thinking a deep red and deep purple. Oh, I can't wait!!

If you have anymore ideas for me, please let me know. Tell me about websites, magazines, blogs, etc. I need all the help I can get!! Especially with the money saving ideas. Boy, I could use some of those. :) Off to search Pinterest for some more inspiration!!

No comments: