Sunday, September 16, 2012

To My Hubby.....

Nacio,

Today, I become your wife. Nothing could make me happier. Nothing!! Just to know, that we have the rest of our lives together, makes today even more incredible!!

It's hard to remember a time, before I knew you. Extremely hard. Because I feel like my entire life, started after we met. I never realized that one person, could make you feel so wonderful. That one single person, could make me a better person. But Ignacio, you are that person to me.

I think of today, as our beginning. The beginning of our lives together. The first step, to not just building our lives together. But of building our family. I often find myself dreaming of our future. Of a home, so cozy and welcoming. Spending evenings enjoying dinner together. And long talks, that bring us to morning. Falling asleep in your arms. I dream of the babies we'll have. And one day, the grandbabies, that will climb in our laps. And ask us about our love story.

Today, we start writing our love story. Our love can only grow from here. I look forward to everything about today. Of seeing you, at the end of the aisle. Pledging my love to you, in front of God, our family, and friends. I can't wait to dance with my husband. And feed each other cake. :)



I know at times, I wondered if we could pull this off. The 2 week whirlwind, to our wedding. But you never wavered. You ensured me, that we'd make it. Not just make it, but be amazing!! That our wedding would be special.

None of those things, that I thought were important, are. You and me, are what's important today. Our love. Pledging that to each other. Sharing this special day with our friends and family. I know that. It's all I can think about. Just how lucky I am, to have met you. To know that you love me. And that we're starting our lives together, on this day.

September 16, 2012 will always make my heart flutter!! It's the day, that you went from my best friend, boyfriend, soul mate, and fiance.....to my hubby, life pattern, lover for life, and future father of my babies. :)

I've never been so happy in my life!! So confident in a decision. Then I am today. Pledging my love and life, to you and God. Ignacio you've had my heart and soul for years. Today, we make it official. But in my heart, I've loved you since day 1. I can't wait wait to spend the rest of my life, with you!!

XOXO.....Your Wifey

No comments: