Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting a New Beginning

Happy New Year!! Welcome to my new blog. :) I'm Anita. And I'm happily in love, with Ignacio. The greatest man, that I will ever know!! In fact, we've got some pretty big news. Today, we got engaged!! That's right. Just after midnight, Ignacio asked me to be his bride. And I said YES!!


I figured a blog would be a nice way to document, this new stage of life for us. A place that hopefully, I can keep track of wedding ideas and such. Hopefully, I will get to meet some new friends along the way. :)

A little bit about me and Ignacio. We've been dating for just over 2 years. The last 2 years, have made me a better person. Our love is deep, and strong. We live in the southwest. Where we don't really have "seasons." But the culture is rich!!

I'm a college student. Studying early childhood and elementary education. I'll be graduating in May 2013. And until a few months ago, I worked at a local boutique. I don't know how to cook. I often wish I was a "Domestic Goddess," like Martha Stewart!! And most Friday nights, you'll find me studying. And probably eating something sweet.

Ignacio is a professional musician. A mariachi violin player. And teacher. He teaches private lessons, when he's not performing. And when Ignacio is not working, he likes to go on road trips. Or hiking in the local mountains.

We have a strong belief in God. Have families that mean the absolute world to us. Friends that are more like family. We enjoy our culture. On special occasions, we indulge in our favorite restaurants. And our favorite past time, is lounging in our pjs.

I hope you stay tuned, to our adventure in life. This is only the beginning of our story. We have an entire lifetime to write. One that I hope, you will be a part of. Pull up a chair. I promise to be back. And soon!!

No comments: