Friday, September 28, 2012

Incredibly Sweet!!

This shouldn't be too surprising. I was lost in the world of Pinterest tonight. It's Friday night. And as "normal" for me, Ignacio is working. I can tell that the weather is changing. Not by the temps, but the fact that Ignacio's schedule is changing. It's slowing just a bit.

For example, tonight, we got to have dinner together. That doesn't happen often. Not on a Friday night. Does it mean he'll be home on Friday nights? No. It just means, I get to share some time with my hubby. :)

Like any typical Friday night for me, I refuse to even look at any school related stuff!! I'm not even sorry about it. Because my brain is fried from the past week. College does that to you. Friday nights to me, mean pjs, movies, a little junk food, and hours on Pinterest. I know!! I have a problem. :)

While searching for some recipes, don't be too shocked! I'm trying to cook here. :) I came across cbroc. And the beautiful Amber. I searched through her pins. All of which, I adore!! But when I saw this sweet pin, my heart just melted!!


Amber is absolutely glowing!! And adorable. From her Pinterest page, I found her food blog. And personal blog. Turns our, Amber is expecting twins. This December. Oh, that just melts my heart!! And this chalkboard idea, has me all excited. And I don't even know why.

No, I'm not pregnant. It's not even on the brain, at this point. Ignacio and I, are enjoying this "honeymoon" stage that we're in. Quite a bit!! ;) But this does make me think of babies. Not right now. But in our future. And the lovely ways, that we can document that time of our life.

Oh, and I might just have printed off some of Amber's yummy recipes. I'm telling you, Pinterest is such a great place!! You can learn so much there. And well, fill up your time. While you wait for your hubby, to get home from work. :)

No comments: