Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Paint My Nails Please :)

Valentine's Day is just 2 weeks away!! I've been trolling the Dollar Spot at Target. Don't you just love that place? I've picked up a few decorations, and some kitchen goodies. I know!! But it's so fun.

My mom always made a big deal, of Valentine's Day. Telling me and my sisters, just how much she loved us. And that this day, was just for us. Can you imagine my surprise, when I went to middle school, and realized this day was for lovers??

Now that I've got this amazing man, that I love with all my heart. Well, I want to sing from the rooftops!! I don't have a good singing voice, so I'll spare everyone. Instead, I'm decorating our home. And looking for special ways, to celebrate this day of love. :)

Let me tell you, there are a ton of ideas out there!! I've been searching them out. Wondering what I can actually tackle. And what might be, well a bit too much. Or too complicated. But as usual, Pinterest has not let me down. Just look at what I found.....


Cute nails!! Right?? Classic Valentine's Day colors.....red and white. Cute with all those polka dots. And I think, simple enough for me to tackle. I say this, only after consulting with a fairly new friend of mine. Mrs. Manders. Who also happens to be a makeup artist, and hair dresser.

She told me to buy a decent nail polish. Something that's not too runny. Paint my nails with 2 coats, letting them dry completely between coats. Then use a ballpoint pen. Shut your mouth!! I know. :) I've got a million dried up pens. I'll use one. Then dot away. Finish off, with a good topcoat.

Heck, this seems so easy, I might just tackle my toesies too! How fun is this going to be?? Just 2 weeks to go. Wow!! I have a million ideas. Just for my man. Do you have any to share??

No comments: