Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Brights!!

I have to say this much, I've got some fashionable friends. They are always inspiring me. I'm telling you, our little "Mariachi Family," is one happy place to be!! You've got Jelly, who LOVES color. All kinds of color!! Jose and Jelly's home, is so fun. And for months and months, I've been drooling all over her colored denim. Between, I want some colored denim. All because of this fabulous lady!!

Then there's Chiquitita. She's always fashionable!! Always!! She works in a local hospital, and always dresses up for work. There are only about 2 times, that I can remember, when she didn't wear high heels. And fun ones. Colorful. These ladies, truly inspire me, to put a little color in my closet. :)

It doesn't hurt, that I spend a few hours a week, drooling all over Pinterest. Really, ladies how are you so fabulous? Where do you learn to be so stylish? For example, look at this picture!!


What a simple outfit. Really, it is. Just look at this casual look. A white t-shirt, some awesome colored denim, bright shoes, a fun purse, and silly glasses. I mean really. I'm in love!! You could do this with other colors as well. But I'm really loving these bright colors. Perfect for spring and summer!!

I'm just waiting for Old Navy to put their colored denim on sale again. I want a fun, and bright color. And shoes. Well, I took a little stroll downtown. Last week. Found some incredible bright heels. The pieces are coming together. It just has a big smile, plastered to my face.

What are some of your fashion inspirations? Favorite fashion trends? Beyond bright colors, and colored denim.....I'm also a fan of the maxi dress. And espadrille sandals. These fun pieces, are about the only reasons, that I really like summer. Because around here, the minute you walk outside, you are melting!!

No comments: