Friday, September 7, 2012

So Excited!!

I don't know about all of you, but lately, I've seen the trailer for Bless Me, Ultima.....about a million times!! OK, let's start from the beginning. As in, I first got my hands on this book, when I was in high school. I think I was a freshman. I had the same literature/spanish teacher for 2 years. She was so into our culture. And always had us studying really amazing people.


I fell in love with this book. I don't exactly know what it was. It just spoke to me. When I first started college, we were required to read this book again. I remember searching my parents' home. I knew I had it. I knew this, because I had read it 5 or 6 times, in just 4 years. When I finally found it, I was so excited!

Pretty sure, I read it in 2 days. :) And when I took my copy with me to class, my professor pointed out how "worn out" my book was. Little did he know, I LOVE this book! My copy just showed my love.


OK, back to the original reason for this post. I have seen the trailer for this movie, about 20 times a day. Over the last 10 days. I'm so excited for this movie to come out!! I really hope that the movie doesn't disappoint. And that it's a good reflection of Rudolfo Anaya's book. I know a few people that are excited to see it. As in mi amiga. And you can bet on one thing. I'm going to be watching this movie, the first chance I get!!

No comments: